KXZ-2A Horizontal Digital Inclinometer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KXZ-2A
- Vertical Lines: 4
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: Ksz-2A
- Origin: Nanjing China
- Accuracy: 1mm
- Horizontal Line: 1
- Brand Name: Tbt
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Packing
- HS Code: 90158790
This instrument is specially designed to measure the dip angle and azimuth angle of horizontal holes in non-magnetic areas. Wireless work mode. It is widely used in mining, hydrology, railway and construction industries.
I. Main technical features
1. Digital measuring technology. High performance sensor and digital signal processing. The test result is precise and reliable.
2. The measurement is controlled by a ground based instrument. All data are saved in the measuring probe. Users can get the dip angel and azimuth angel after the data being processed by the instrument.
3. A RS-232 is used for transmitting the data from the ground based instrument to a PC.The measuring result can be printed put after the data is processed.
4.The upper computer software can show the measuring data and projection drawing clearly and directly. It saves the measuring data automatically. All data and projecting drawings can be printed on a piece of A4 paper.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Measuring depth: ≤1200m
2. Measuring range and precision:
Dip angle: range -60°~60°,
azimuth angle: range 0°~360°,
3. Sampling interval : 60s and 120s are optional.
4.Data saving amount: Probe: 1200pcs(sampling data), ground base instrument: 100pcs(measuring points)
5.Battery: Rechargeable Lithium battery (7.2V/2A)
6.Power supply: AC220V±10%,50Hz;
7.Continuous working hours: Measuring probe >24h, ground based instrument >40h(Back-light is closed), ground based instrument >20h(Back-light is open)
8. Working environment: Ground based instrument: Temp.:-10ºC~50ºC, RH:≤85%
Measuring probe: Temp:0ºC~55ºC, Pressure resistance:≤15MPa
9. Dimension: Ground based instrument:190×110×50, measuring probe: Φ40×1030