SYD-8018D Gasoline Oxidation Stability Tester(Induction Period Method)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SYD-8018D
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Nanjing China
- Trademark: TBT
- Specification: GB
- HS Code: 90158790
(Induction Period Method)
The instrument is designed and made as per national standard of People's Republic of China GB/T8018-87 Gasoline - Determination of oxidation stability - Induction period method. It is suitable to determine the oxidation stability of gasoline. It can also be used to do determination as per ASTM D525 Standard Test Method for Oxidation Stability of Gasoline (Induction Period Method)
I. Main technical features
1. Desktop structure. High precision and automation.
2. It uses USB port to communicate with PC. Easy to operate.
3. Metal bath. No pollution. No need to adding water.
4. Well designed heat preservation system. It can save energy as well as prevent operator from scalding.
5. The bomb assembly is uni-body design.It shorts the pressure testing pipe and make the pressure determination more accurate. It also guarantee the bomb being well sealed to make the test result more reliable.
6. All parameters will be shown on PC during determination. The curves of pressure in these two bombs will also be drawn in real time. The test result is clear at a glance.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC220V±5%,50Hz
2. Heating power: 1600W, the actual heating power is automatically controlled by computer
3. Measuring range of oxygen bomb pressure transmitter:(0~1600)kPa, accuracy:±2
4. Temperature control point of metal bath: 100.0ºC±1ºC
5. Thermometer: Mercury-in glass thermometer, can correct coefficient as need.
6. Ambient temperature: ≤30ºC
7. Relative humidity: ≤85%
III. Standard accessories
|2||Oxygen bomb test assembly||Set||2|
|3||USB interface cable||Piece||1|
|4||Glass mercury thermometers 95-103ºC, sale division is 0.1 ºC||Piece||1||ID: GB-60|
|6||Joint oxygen cylinders and 6 mm PU tube, etc||Set||1|
|7||Stainless steel test hole cover||Piece||2|
|8||Glass test bottle and cover||Set||4|
|9||O type sealing ring for oxygen bomb||Set||2|
|10||Oxygen bomb special wrench||Piece||1|