SYD-7305A Automatic Petroleum oils and synthetic fluids Demulsibility Characteristics Tester
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SYD-7305A
- Trademark: TBT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90158790
- Remarks: English Version Operation Panel and Instruction Ma
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Nanjing China
This instrument is designed and made as per Standards GB/T7305 Petroleum oils and synthetic fluids - Determination of demulsibility characteristics, GB/T7605 Determination of demulsibility characteristics of turbine oils in service and ASTM D1401 Standard Test Method for Water Separability of Petroleum Oils and Synthetic Fluids. It is suitable to determine the water separability of petroleum oils and synthetic fluids. It can be widely used in fields of petroleum, electricity, chemical industry, colleges and scientific research institutions.
I. Main technical features
1. This instrument adopts small bath and desktop structure. It is easy to operate and good-looking. It is the improved product of our company.
2. It adopts electric motor to stir automatically. The temperature is accurate and uniform. It can do determination for 3 samples one by one.
3. The lifting of stirring device is convenient. The stirring paddle has good concentricity with cylinders. No tremble or touching the cylinder wall.
4. It adopts LCD to show the diagram. Intuitive and clear
5. Man-machine dialog. Menu type input. Easy to use.
II. Main technical specifications
|Power supply||AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz|
|Temperature range||(Room temp.99.9)ºC|
|Temperature control accuracy||±1ºC|
|Stirring rate||(1500±15) r/min|
|Ambient temperature||(Room temp.35)ºC|
|Maximum power consumption||2000W|