NDJ-1D Bitumen Brookfield Viscometer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8,500 US $1,450|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: NDJ-1D
- Maximum Measurement Range: ≥6D
- Viscometer Type: Rotary
- Test Density: Heavy
- Viscometer Rotor Number: 4
- Viscometer Rotor Specifications: 4 Size
- Spindle Speed: (0.3,0.6,1.5,3,6,12,30,60)Rpm. Also Can Do Steples
- Trademark: TBT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90158790
- Accuracy: ± 3%
- Density Meter Type: Transmission-type Density Meter
- Density Meter Principle: Float-type Density Meter
- Viscometer Reproducibility: ±0.2%
- Viscometer Rotor Speed: 30r/min
- Measurement Range: (10~2000000)MPa@S
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2 % (F.S)
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Nanjing, China
The instrument is designed and made as per T0625 "Asphalt Brookfield Rotational Viscosity Test (Brookfield Viscometer Methods)" in the Industry standard of People's Republic of China JTJ052 Specifications and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is the upgrade one of NDJ-1B and NDJ-1C Rotational Viscometers. It is suitable to determine the absolute viscosity of Newtonian liquids and the apparent viscosity of Non-Newtonian liquids.
It adopts advanced mechanical design and manufacturing techniques, and uses a microprocessor for temperature control, data collection and data process.The LCD is a white backlight, ultra-bright LCD. It is also equipped with a micro-printer. Test dada can be shown on the LCD and/or printed out from a printer.The instrument has a RS232 communication port to connect with a computer.
It is sensitive, reliable, generous and easy to be operated. It is widely used for determining viscosities of asphalt, hot melt adhesive, paraffin, high polymer, and other liquids.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Measurement range: 100 mPa·s~2×106mPa·s (If use the N0.30 spindle, the measurement range can be extended to 4×106mPa·s);
2. Spindle: No.21. 27. 28 and 29 spindles (The No.30 spindle is optional).
3. Speed: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 RPM
4. Measurement error: ±2% (F·S).If use the No.30 spindle, it will be ±3% (F·S).
5. Temperature control range: 45ºC~200ºC;
6. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1ºC;
7. Cubage of sample cylinder: 20 ml;
8. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%,50Hz;
9. Ambient temperature: 5ºC~35ºC (If it is near the controlling temperature, please use a air conditioner to make sure that the ambient temperature is about 5 ºC lower than the controlling temperature of heater.
10. Relative humidity: ≤80%