SYD-7305 Petroleum Oils And Synthetic Fluids Demulsibility Characteristics Tester
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SYD-7305
- Trademark: TBT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90158790
- Remarks: English Version Operation Panel and Instruction Ma
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Nanjing China
This instrument is designed and made as per Standards GB/T7305 petroleum oils and synthetic fluids - Determination of demulsibility characteristics and ASTM D1401 Standard Test Method for Water Separability of Petroleum Oils and Synthetic Fluids. It is suitable to determine the water separability of petroleum oils and synthetic fluids. It can be widely used in fields of petroleum, electricity, chemical industry , colleges and scientific research institutions.
I. Main technical features
- This instrument adopts small bath and desktop structure. It is easy to operate and good-looking.
- It adopts electric motor to stir automatically. The temperature is uniform. It can do determination for 5 samples one by one.
- The lifting of stirring device is convenient. The stirring paddle has good concentricity with cylinders. No tremble or touching the cylinder wall.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz
2. Temperature range: (Room temp.∼99.9)ºC
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±1ºC
4. Temperature resolution: 0.1ºC
5. Temperature display: LCD
6. Timing range: 1s∼9m 59s
7. Timing set: Digital control
8. Time display: Digital display
9. Stirring rate: (1500±15)r/min
10.Heating power: 1000W
11.Ambient temperature: (Room temp.∼35)ºC
12.Relative humidity: ≤85%
13.Maximum Power consumption: 1200W
Note: If the required temperature is lower than room temperature,it can equip ZL-1 portable cooler manufactured by our company.
III. Standard accessories
|2||Sample cylinder||Piece||6||1 is spare|
|3||Thermometer (0ºC~100 ºC, scale division is 1 ºC)||Piece||1|
|4||Temperature sensor (200 mm in length)||Piece||1||Has been shipped to the instrument|
|5||Sheath for temperature sensor||Piece||1||Has been shipped to the instrument|
|6||Stopping ring for thermometer (1 #)||Piece||6|
|7||10A fuse (Φ5×20)||Piece||2|