JJG-3 Inclinometer Calibrator
|FOB Unit Price:||US $11,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JJG-3
- Accuracy: 1°C
- Display: Digital
- Hygrometer Type: Lithium Chloride Hygrometer
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Standard: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Usage: Industrial
- Material: Bimetallic
- Trademark: TBT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90158790
This instrument is designed and made as per geological industry standard DZ 0023 Universal Technical Specifications of Inclinometer Calibrator. It is an upgraded equipment of model JJG-2 Inclinometer Calibrator. The measuring precision of dip angle is highly improved.
This instrument is used to verify and check different kinds of inclinometers to confirm the measuring precision of dip angle and azimuth angle of the inclinometer.
I. Main technical features
1. The measuring range for the dip angle is 0°~90°. The measuring precision is 1.8′. It is the most precise inclinometer calibrator in China.
2. Fine adjusting unit is equipped. Easy to adjust the position of dip angle precisely.
3. All components of the instrument adopts non-magnetic material.
4. Advanced technology and high precision. Fully meet the requirements of the specifications.
5. Clamp diameter is Φ62mm~Φ76mm. Special clamp is equipped. It is suitable to calibrate different kinds of inclinometers.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Dip angle
Measuring range: 0°~90°
Measuring precision: 1.8′
Scale division: 1°
Scale bias: ≤1.8′
Vernier reading: 1.2′
2. Azimuth angle
Measuring range: 0°~360°
Measuring precision: 12′
Scale division: 1°
Scale bias: ≤3′
Vernier reading: 12′
3. Sensitivity of level bulb: 30″2mm
4. Clamp diameter: Φ62mm ~ Φ76mm
5. Non-perpendicularity bias: ≤12'
6. Dimension: Diameter 1m,height 1.18m.